Setup and maintain employee list. Prepare payroll while accounting for reimbursable expenses and garnishments. Issue dividends to shareholders. Provide employees with T4 tax slips. Issue records of employment. Ensure payroll tax compliance
- Setup new employees in the Accounting system.
- Record hours worked by employees to the Accounting system.
- Record any employee reimbursable expenses to payroll (mileage, fuel and other out of pocket expenses).
- Issue payment to the employee and can account for any garnishments.
- Issue T4s at the end of the year.
- Issue ROEs when needed.
- Issue dividends to the shareholder.