We are here to help you with filing your personal income tax. Whether it is a simple return, one with rental income, commission income, or business income we are here to help find all the deductions and tax credits that are available to you.

We also represent you to the Canada Revenue Agency and assist with T1 adjustments, document gathering and interpretation, filing old tax returns and corporate tax returns. However, we do not provide notice to reader statements.